It’s that time of year again! Break out the fireworks, the younger version of yourself who likes bright colors and loud noises and get your 4th of July plans in order!
Below is a list of events that are happening for the Fourth of July holiday in the Lake Sunapee Region. Also below is a list of great places to buy and stock up your personal arsenal of fireworks.
If any of the information changes I will make sure to update this post with the most current info, so please feel free to check back as we get closer to the big day.
Noise R Us
206 John Stark Highway, Newport NH
603 Sunapee Street, Newport NH
NH Fireworks- This store is huge and it looks like they are having a big 50% off sale!
1407 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett NH
Lake Sunapee Region 4th of July Schedule Of Events
Lake Sunapee Harbor, Sunapee NH
Pleasant Lake, New London NH
- Friday, July 5th at around 9:00 pm best viewing is probably in Elkins unless you live on the lake!
- 8:00am – Fair Opens - Music, Barn Sale, Healthy Snacks and Baked Goods, Luncheon Table, Book Sale, Silent Auction, Quilt Raffle, Plans, 505/Raffle, Vendor Booths
- 9 to 10am – Kids Fun Run Registration
- 9 to 11am – Children’s Activities
- 10am to 2pm – Lunch Booth Opens
- 2pm – Fair ends, winners of Silent Auction and Raffles announced.
- Fireworks at around 9:30pm - at Brown Shattuck Field – Here a map
If you are interested in helping with this years event, making a donation, or have questions please feel free to call the Bradford Area Community Center 603-938-6228
Parade Theme “Fairy Tales”
- 7:00 am – 10:00 am Lions Club Pancake Breakfast
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Flea Market on Village Green
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am Andover Firecracker 5 Race Registration, Blackwater Park – Click here for registration Friends of the Northern Rail Trail are putting on this race. Any questions please contact them http://www.fnrt.org/
- 9:00 am Andover Firecracker 5 Race Starts at Blackwater Park-Rain or Shine
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am Parade Registration – Proctor Field House
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Closest to the Pin Drive, Carr Field
- 10:00 am Opening Ceremonies at Reviewing Stand
- Flag Raising – Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Invocation – David Jewett
- National Anthem – Margo Coolidge
- 10:15 am Andover Firecracker 5 Race Awards
- 10:30 am – 11:15 am Kearsarge Community Band – Left of Stone Chapel
- 10:30 – 11:30 Judging of Parade Entries
- 11:00 am Children’s Parade Forms at Pro-Claim Building
- 11:30 am Judging Children’s Parade
- 12:00 Noon Parade starts at Proctor Field House
- 12:00 Noon Patriotic Medley by Margo Coolidge and Nancy Tripp
- Reviewing Stand
- 1:00 pm Barnyard Bingo
- 1:15 pm- 2:00 pm N. H. Pipe & Drum Performance – Left of Stone Chapel
- 3:30 pm Men’s Championship Softball Game, Corson Field
- 5:30 pm Women’s Championship Softball Game, Corson Field
Dusk Fireworks (Rain Date July 5 for Fireworks Only)
If you know of any changes in the schedules or would like to see an event posted here, please comment below and I will make sure to update the list.
Hope everyone has an awesome Fourth of July Celebration!
On your phone? Click here to Search